openSUSE Security Update : Adobe Flash Player (openSUSE-2015-656)
Critical Nessus Plugin ID 86391
SynopsisThe remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
DescriptionAdobe Flash Player was updated to 188.8.131.525 to fix a number of security issues. (boo#950169, APSB15-25)
The following vulnerabilities were fixed :
- CVE-2015-7628: Vulnerability that could be exploited to bypass the same-origin-policy and lead to information disclosure
- CVE-2015-5569: Defense-in-depth feature in the Flash broker API
- CVE-2015-7629, CVE-2015-7631, CVE-2015-7643, CVE-2015-7644: Use-after-free vulnerabilities that could lead to code execution
- CVE-2015-7632: Buffer overflow vulnerability that could lead to code execution
- CVE-2015-7625, CVE-2015-7626, CVE-2015-7627, CVE-2015-7630, CVE-2015-7633, CVE-2015-7634: Memory corruption vulnerabilities that could lead to code execution
SolutionUpdate the affected Adobe Flash Player packages.