openSUSE Security Update : mysql-community-server (openSUSE-2015-608)
Medium Nessus Plugin ID 86182
SynopsisThe remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
DescriptionThe MySQL Community Server edition was updated to 5.6.26, fixing security issues and bugs.
- Fixed CVEs: CVE-2015-2617, CVE-2015-2648, CVE-2015-2611, CVE-2015-2582 CVE-2015-4752, CVE-2015-4756, CVE-2015-2643, CVE-2015-4772 CVE-2015-4761, CVE-2015-4757, CVE-2015-4737, CVE-2015-4771 CVE-2015-4769, CVE-2015-2639, CVE-2015-2620, CVE-2015-2641 CVE-2015-2661, CVE-2015-4767
- disable Performance Schema by default. Since MySQL 5.6.6 upstream enabled Performance Schema by default which results in increased memory usage. The added option disable Performance Schema again in order to decrease MySQL memory usage [bnc#852477].
- install INFO_BIN and INFO_SRC, noticed in MDEV-6912
- remove superfluous '--group' parameter from mysql-systemd-helper
- make -devel package installable in the presence of LibreSSL
- cleanup after the update-message if it was displayed
- add 'exec' to mysql-systemd-helper to shutdown mysql/mariadb cleanly [bnc#943096]
SolutionUpdate the affected mysql-community-server packages.