New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 6.7
SynopsisThe remote FreeBSD host is missing one or more security-related updates.
DescriptionPHP reports :
- Core :
- Fixed bug #70172 (Use After Free Vulnerability in unserialize()).
- Fixed bug #70219 (Use after free vulnerability in session deserializer).
- EXIF :
- Fixed bug #70385 (Buffer over-read in exif_read_data with TIFF IFD tag byte value of 32 bytes).
- hash :
- Fixed bug #70312 (HAVAL gives wrong hashes in specific cases).
- PCRE :
- Fixed bug #70345 (Multiple vulnerabilities related to PCRE functions).
- SOAP :
- Fixed bug #70388 (SOAP serialize_function_call() type confusion / RCE).
- SPL :
- Fixed bug #70365 (Use-after-free vulnerability in unserialize() with SplObjectStorage).
- Fixed bug #70366 (Use-after-free vulnerability in unserialize() with SplDoublyLinkedList).
- XSLT :
- Fixed bug #69782 (NULL pointer dereference).
- ZIP :
- Fixed bug #70350 (ZipArchive::extractTo allows for directory traversal when creating directories).
SolutionUpdate the affected packages.