New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 5.3
SynopsisThe remote host is missing one or more security updates.
DescriptionThe version of Oracle MySQL installed on the remote host is 5.6.x prior to 5.6.25. It is, therefore, affected by the following vulnerabilities :
- Multiple denial of service vulnerabilities exist in the following subcomponents which can be exploited by a remote, authenticated attacker :
- Partition (CVE-2015-2617)
- DML (CVE-2015-2648, CVE-2015-2611)
- GIS (CVE-2015-2582)
- I_S (CVE-2015-4752)
- Optimizer (CVE-2015-2643)
- Partition (CVE-2015-4772)
- Memcached (CVE-2015-4761)
- RBR (CVE-2015-4771)
- Security:Firewall (CVE-2015-4769, CVE-2015-4767)
- Security:Privileges (CVE-2015-2641)
- An unspecified vulnerability exists related to the Security:Firewall subcomponent that can be exploited by an authenticated, remote attacker to have an impact on the integrity of the system. (CVE-2015-2639)
- A denial of service vulnerability exists in the Client subcomponent which can be exploited by a local attacker.
- An unspecified flaw exists in the Security:Privileges subcomponent. An authenticated, remote attacker can exploit this to impact integrity. (CVE-2015-4864)
SolutionApply the appropriate patch according to the July 2015 and October 2015 Oracle Critical Patch Update advisories.