SynopsisThe remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
Description- Version bump to 4.2.32 bnc#938408 CVE-2015-2594
- Storage: fixed a crash when taking snapshots (4.2.30 regression)
- ExtPack: don't fail if the TMP directory contains non-latin1 characters (bug #14159)
- Main: implemented dedicated event processing queue
- Linux hosts: fixed a bug which made the netfilter driver ignore certain events (bug #12264)
Also included from Version bump to 4.2.30 bnc#935900 CVE-2015-3456 :
- Various small fixes here and there
- Fix the multiinstall on kernel modules to avoid conflicts bnc#925663
- Drop smap.diff fails to apply to the latest release
SolutionUpdate the affected virtualbox packages.