New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 9.4
SynopsisThe remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
Description- Version bump to 4.2.32 bnc#938408 CVE-2015-2594
- Storage: fixed a crash when taking snapshots (4.2.30 regression)
- ExtPack: don't fail if the TMP directory contains non-latin1 characters (bug #14159)
- Main: implemented dedicated event processing queue
- Linux hosts: fixed a bug which made the netfilter driver ignore certain events (bug #12264)
Also included from Version bump to 4.2.30 bnc#935900 CVE-2015-3456 :
- Various small fixes here and there
- Fix the multiinstall on kernel modules to avoid conflicts bnc#925663
- Drop smap.diff fails to apply to the latest release
SolutionUpdate the affected virtualbox packages.