SynopsisThe remote database server is affected by multiple vulnerabilities.
DescriptionThe version of MySQL running on the remote host is version 5.5.x prior to 5.5.44 or version 5.6.x prior to 5.6.25. It is, therefore, potentially affected by the following vulnerabilities :
- Multiple denial of service vulnerabilities exist in the following Server subcomponents which can be exploited by a remote, authenticated attacker :
- Partition (CVE-2015-2617)
- DML (CVE-2015-2648, CVE-2015-2611)
- GIS (CVE-2015-2582)
- I_S (CVE-2015-4752)
- InnoDB (CVE-2015-4756)
- Optimizer (CVE-2015-2643, CVE-2015-4757)
- Partition (CVE-2015-4772)
- Memcached (CVE-2015-4761)
- RBR (CVE-2015-4771)
- Security:Firewall (CVE-2015-4769, CVE-2015-4767)
- Security:Privileges (CVE-2015-2641)
- Multiple Information disclosure vulnerabilities exist in the following Server subcomponents which can be exploited by a remote, authenticated attacker to gain access to sensitive information :
- Pluggable Auth (CVE-2015-4737)
- Security:Privileges (CVE-2015-2620)
- An unspecified vulnerability exists related to the Security:Firewall subcomponent of the Server that can be exploited by a remote, authenticated attacker to have an impact on the integrity of the system. (CVE-2015-2639)
- A denial of service vulnerability exists in the Client subcomponent which can be exploited by a local attacker.
No other details have been given. (CVE-2015-2661)
SolutionApply the appropriate patch according to the July 2015 Oracle Critical Patch Update advisory.