New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 5.9
SynopsisThe remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
Descriptiontiff was updated to version 4.0.4 to fix six security issues found by fuzzing initiatives.
These security issues were fixed :
- CVE-2014-8127: Out-of-bounds write (bnc#914890).
- CVE-2014-9655: Access of uninitialized memory (bnc#916927).
- CVE-2014-8130: Out-of-bounds write (bnc#914890).
- CVE-2015-1547: Use of uninitialized memory in NeXTDecode (bnc#916925).
- CVE-2014-8129: Out-of-bounds write (bnc#914890).
- CVE-2014-8128: Out-of-bounds write (bnc#914890).
SolutionUpdate the affected tiff packages.