New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 5.9
SynopsisThe remote OracleVM host is missing a security update.
DescriptionThe remote OracleVM system is missing necessary patches to address critical security updates :
- improved fix for (CVE-2015-1791)
- add missing parts of CVE-2015-0209 fix for corectness although unexploitable
- fix CVE-2014-8176 - invalid free in DTLS buffering code
- fix CVE-2015-1789 - out-of-bounds read in X509_cmp_time
- fix CVE-2015-1790 - PKCS7 crash with missing EncryptedContent
- fix CVE-2015-1791 - race condition handling NewSessionTicket
- fix CVE-2015-1792 - CMS verify infinite loop with unknown hash function
- fix CVE-2015-3216 - regression in RAND locking that can cause segfaults on read in multithreaded applications
SolutionUpdate the affected openssl package.