SynopsisThe remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
DescriptionWireshark was updated to 1.12.5 to fix security issues and bugs.
The following vulnerabilities have been fixed :
- CVE-2015-3808, CVE-2015-3809: The LBMR dissector could go into an infinite loop. (wnpa-sec-2015-12)
- CVE-2015-3810: The WebSocket dissector could recurse excessively. (wnpa-sec-2015-13)
- CVE-2015-3811: The WCP dissector could crash while decompressing data. (wnpa-sec-2015-14)
- CVE-2015-3812: The X11 dissector could leak memory.
- CVE-2015-3813: The packet reassembly code could leak memory. (wnpa-sec-2015-16)
- CVE-2015-3814: The IEEE 802.11 dissector could go into an infinite loop. (wnpa-sec-2015-17)
- CVE-2015-3815: The Android Logcat file parser could crash. (wnpa-sec-2015-18)
SolutionUpdate the affected Wireshark packages.