openSUSE Security Update : Adobe Flash Player (openSUSE-2015-304)
Critical Nessus Plugin ID 82807
SynopsisThe remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
DescriptionAdobe Flash Player was updated to 188.8.131.527 to fix several security issues that could lead to remote code execution.
An exploit for CVE-2015-3043 was reported to exist in the wild.
The following vulnerabilities were fixed :
- Memory corruption vulnerabilities that could lead to code execution (CVE-2015-0347, CVE-2015-0350, CVE-2015-0352, CVE-2015-0353, CVE-2015-0354, CVE-2015-0355, CVE-2015-0360, CVE-2015-3038, CVE-2015-3041, CVE-2015-3042, CVE-2015-3043).
- Type confusion vulnerability that could lead to code execution (CVE-2015-0356).
- Buffer overflow vulnerability that could lead to code execution (CVE-2015-0348).
- Use-after-free vulnerabilities that could lead to code execution (CVE-2015-0349, CVE-2015-0351, CVE-2015-0358, CVE-2015-3039).
- Double-free vulnerabilities that could lead to code execution (CVE-2015-0346, CVE-2015-0359).
- Memory leak vulnerabilities that could be used to bypass ASLR (CVE-2015-0357, CVE-2015-3040).
- Security bypass vulnerability that could lead to information disclosure (CVE-2015-3044).
SolutionUpdate the affected Adobe Flash Player packages.