New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 5.9
SynopsisThe remote FreeBSD host is missing one or more security-related updates.
DescriptionOpenSSL project reports :
- Reclassified: RSA silently downgrades to EXPORT_RSA [Client] (CVE-2015-0204). OpenSSL only.
- Segmentation fault in ASN1_TYPE_cmp (CVE-2015-0286)
- ASN.1 structure reuse memory corruption (CVE-2015-0287)
- PKCS#7 NULL pointer dereferences (CVE-2015-0289)
- Base64 decode (CVE-2015-0292). OpenSSL only.
- DoS via reachable assert in SSLv2 servers (CVE-2015-0293). OpenSSL only.
- Use After Free following d2i_ECPrivatekey error (CVE-2015-0209)
- X509_to_X509_REQ NULL pointer deref (CVE-2015-0288)
SolutionUpdate the affected packages.