SynopsisThe remote FreeBSD host is missing one or more security-related updates.
DescriptionPostgreSQL Project reports :
This update fixes multiple security issues reported in PostgreSQL over the past few months. All of these issues require prior authentication, and some require additional conditions, and as such are not considered generally urgent. However, users should examine the list of security holes patched below in case they are particularly vulnerable.
- CVE-2015-0241 Buffer overruns in 'to_char' functions.
- CVE-2015-0242 Buffer overrun in replacement printf family of functions.
- CVE-2015-0243 Memory errors in functions in the pgcrypto extension.
- CVE-2015-0244 An error in extended protocol message reading.
- CVE-2014-8161 Constraint violation errors can cause display of values in columns which the user would not normally have rights to see.
SolutionUpdate the affected packages.