SynopsisThe remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
DescriptionAdobe Flash Player was updated to 18.104.22.1680 (bsc#914463) :
- APSA15-01, CVE-2015-0311
- Update of flashplayer (executable binary) for i386 is not available. This binary was disabled.
- Security update to 22.214.171.1248 (bsc#914333) :
- APSB15-02, CVE-2015-0310
- Security update to 126.96.36.1999 (bsc#913057) :
- APSB15-01, CVE-2015-0301, CVE-2015-0302, CVE-2015-0303, CVE-2015-0304, CVE-2015-0305, CVE-2015-0306, CVE-2015-0307, CVE-2015-0308, CVE-2015-0309.
- Disable flash player on machines without SSE2 (bnc#856386).
- Remove outdated README and keep only up-to-date readme.txt.
SolutionUpdate the affected flash-player packages.