openSUSE Security Update : roundcubemail (openSUSE-SU-2015:0116-1)
Medium Nessus Plugin ID 80989
SynopsisThe remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
Descriptionroundcubemail was updated to 1.0.4 fixing bugs and security issues.
- Disable TinyMCE contextmenu plugin as there are more cons than pros in using it (#1490118)
- Fix bug where show_real_foldernames setting wasn't honored on compose page (#1490153)
- Fix issue where Archive folder wasn't protected in Folder Manager (#1490154)
- Fix compatibility with PHP 5.2. in rcube_imap_generic (#1490115)
- Fix setting flags on servers with no PERMANENTFLAGS response (#1490087)
- Fix regression in SHAA password generation in ldap driver of password plugin (#1490094)
- Fix displaying of HTML messages with absolutely positioned elements in Larry skin (#1490103)
- Fix font style display issue in HTML messages with styled <span> elements (#1490101)
- Fix download of attachments that are part of TNEF message (#1490091)
- Fix handling of uuencoded messages if messages_cache is enabled (#1490108)
- Fix handling of base64-encoded attachments with extra spaces (#1490111)
- Fix handling of UNKNOWN-CTE response, try do decode content client-side (#1490046)
- Fix bug where creating subfolders in shared folders wasn't possible without ACL extension (#1490113)
- Fix reply scrolling issue with text mode and start message below the quote (#1490114)
- Fix possible issues in skin/skin_path config handling (#1490125)
- Fix lack of delimiter for recipient addresses in smtp_log (#1490150)
- Fix generation of Blowfish-based password hashes (#1490184)
- Fix bugs where CSRF attacks were still possible on some requests (CVE-2014-9587)
SolutionUpdate the affected roundcubemail package.