SynopsisThe remote Solaris system is missing a security patch for third-party software.
DescriptionThe remote Solaris system is missing necessary patches to address security updates :
- Session fixation vulnerability in the Sessions subsystem in PHP before 5.5.2 allows remote attackers to hijack web sessions by specifying a session ID. (CVE-2011-4718)
- Unspecified vulnerability in the _php_stream_scandir function in the stream implementation in PHP before 5.3.15 and 5.4.x before 5.4.5 has unknown impact and remote attack vectors, related to an 'overflow.' (CVE-2012-2688)
- The SQLite functionality in PHP before 5.3.15 allows remote attackers to bypass the open_basedir protection mechanism via unspecified vectors. (CVE-2012-3365)
- ext/soap/soap.c in PHP before 5.3.22 and 5.4.x before 5.4.13 does not validate the relationship between the soap.wsdl_cache_dir directive and the open_basedir directive, which allows remote attackers to bypass intended access restrictions by triggering the creation of cached SOAP WSDL files in an arbitrary directory.
- The SOAP parser in PHP before 5.3.23 and 5.4.x before 5.4.13 allows remote attackers to read arbitrary files via a SOAP WSDL file containing an XML external entity declaration in conjunction with an entity reference, related to an XML External Entity (XXE) issue in the soap_xmlParseFile and soap_xmlParseMemory functions.
NOTE: this vulnerability exists because of an incorrect fix for CVE-2013-1824. (CVE-2013-1643)
- Heap-based buffer overflow in the php_quot_print_encode function in ext/ standard/quot_print.c in PHP before 5.3.26 and 5.4.x before 5.4.16 allows remote attackers to cause a denial of service (application crash) or possibly have unspecified other impact via a crafted argument to the quoted_printable_encode function.
- ext/xml/xml.c in PHP before 5.3.27 does not properly consider parsing depth, which allows remote attackers to cause a denial of service (heap memory corruption) or possibly have unspecified other impact via a crafted document that is processed by the xml_parse_into_struct function. (CVE-2013-4113)
- The openssl_x509_parse function in openssl.c in the OpenSSL module in PHP before 5.4.18 and 5.5.x before 5.5.2 does not properly handle a '\0' character in a domain name in the Subject Alternative Name field of an X.509 certificate, which allows man-in-the-middle attackers to spoof arbitrary SSL servers via a crafted certificate issued by a legitimate Certification Authority, a related issue to CVE-2009-2408.
- Integer overflow in the SdnToJewish function in jewish.c in the Calendar component in PHP before 5.3.26 and 5.4.x before 5.4.16 allows context-dependent attackers to cause a denial of service (application hang) via a large argument to the jdtojewish function. (CVE-2013-4635)
- The mget function in libmagic/softmagic.c in the Fileinfo component in PHP 5.4.x before 5.4.16 allows remote attackers to cause a denial of service (invalid pointer dereference and application crash) via an MP3 file that triggers incorrect MIME type detection during access to an finfo object. (CVE-2013-4636)
SolutionUpgrade to Solaris 220.127.116.11.0.