New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 4.4
SynopsisThe remote OracleVM host is missing one or more security updates.
DescriptionThe remote OracleVM system is missing necessary patches to address critical security updates :
- Update doc/redhat.gif in tarball
- Add libxml2-oracle-enterprise.patch and update logos in tarball
- CVE-2014-3660 denial of service via recursive entity expansion (rhbz#1149085)
- Fix a set of regressions introduced in CVE-2014-0191 (rhbz#1105011)
- Improve handling of xmlStopParser(CVE-2013-2877)
- Do not fetch external parameter entities (CVE-2014-0191)
- Fix a regression in 2.9.0 breaking validation while streaming (rhbz#863166)
- detect and stop excessive entities expansion upon replacement (rhbz#912575)
SolutionUpdate the affected libxml2 / libxml2-python packages.