New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 6.7
SynopsisThe remote OracleVM host is missing one or more security updates.
DescriptionThe remote OracleVM system is missing necessary patches to address critical security updates :
- CVE-2008-2931: missing check before setting mount propagation
- CVE-2007-6716: dio: use kzalloc to zero out struct dio
- CVE-2008-3272: snd_seq_oss_synth_make_info leak
- CVE-2008-3275: vfs: fix lookup on deleted directory
- CVE-2007-6417: tmpfs: restore missing clear_highpage
SolutionUpdate the affected packages.