New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 5.9
SynopsisThe remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
Description- update to Thunderbird 31.2.0 (bnc#900941)
- MFSA 2014-74/CVE-2014-1574 Miscellaneous memory safety hazards
- MFSA 2014-75/CVE-2014-1576 (bmo#1041512) Buffer overflow during CSS manipulation
- MFSA 2014-76/CVE-2014-1577 (bmo#1012609) Web Audio memory corruption issues with custom waveforms
- MFSA 2014-77/CVE-2014-1578 (bmo#1063327) Out-of-bounds write with WebM video
- MFSA 2014-79/CVE-2014-1581 (bmo#1068218) Use-after-free interacting with text directionality
- MFSA 2014-81/CVE-2014-1585/CVE-2014-1586 (bmo#1062876, bmo#1062981) Inconsistent video sharing within iframe
SolutionUpdate the affected MozillaThunderbird packages.