SynopsisThe remote host contains a web browser that is affected by multiple vulnerabilities.
DescriptionThe version of Google Chrome installed on the remote host is a version prior to 37.0.2062.94. It is, therefore, affected by the following vulnerabilities :
- A flaw exists in V8 and IPC that can lead to remote code execution. (CVE-2014-3188)
- Out-of-bounds read errors exist in PDFium.
- Use-after-free errors exist in Events, Rendering, DOM, and Web Workers. (CVE-2014-3190, CVE-2014-3191, CVE-2014-3192, CVE-2014-3194)
- A type confusion error exists in Session Management.
- A security bypass vulnerability exists in the Windows Sandbox. (CVE-2014-3196)
- Multiple unspecified vulnerabilities exist.
- Multiple vulnerabilities in V8 exist.
SolutionUpgrade to Google Chrome 38.0.2125.101 or later.