Google Chrome < 37.0.2062.120 Multiple Vulnerabilities (Mac OS X)
High Nessus Plugin ID 77582
SynopsisThe remote Mac OS X host contains a web browser that is affected by multiple vulnerabilities.
DescriptionThe version of Google Chrome installed on the remote Mac OS X host is a version prior to 37.0.2062.120. It is, therefore, affected by the following vulnerabilities :
- A use-after-free error exists related to rendering that allows a remote attacker to execute arbitrary code.
- Unspecified errors exist having unspecified impact.
Note that the following issues exist due to the version of Adobe Flash bundled with the application :
- Unspecified memory corruption issues exist that allow arbitrary code execution. (CVE-2014-0547, CVE-2014-0549, CVE-2014-0550, CVE-2014-0551, CVE-2014-0552, CVE-2014-0555)
- An unspecified error exists that allows cross-origin policy violations. (CVE-2014-0548)
- A use-after-free error exists that allows arbitrary code execution. (CVE-2014-0553)
- An unspecified error exists that allows an unspecified security bypass. (CVE-2014-0554)
- Unspecified errors exist that allow memory leaks leading to easier defeat of memory address randomization.
- Heap-based buffer overflow errors exist that allow arbitrary code execution. (CVE-2014-0556, CVE-2014-0559)
SolutionUpgrade to Google Chrome 37.0.2062.120 or later.