openSUSE Security Update : seamonkey (openSUSE-SU-2014:0855-1)
Critical Nessus Plugin ID 76339
SynopsisThe remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
Descriptionseamonkey was updated to version 2.26.1 to fix nine security issues.
These security issues were fixed :
- Miscellaneous memory safety hazards (CVE-2014-1533/CVE-2014-1534)
- Use-after-free and out of bounds issues found using Address Sanitizer (CVE-2014-1536/CVE-2014-1537/CVE-2014-1538)
- Use-after-free in Event Listener Manager (CVE-2014-1540)
- Use-after-free with SMIL Animation Controller (CVE-2014-1541)
- Buffer overflow in Web Audio Speex resampler (CVE-2014-1542)
- Out of bounds write in NSPR (CVE-2014-1545)
SolutionUpdate the affected seamonkey packages.