SynopsisThe remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
DescriptionThis update of wireshark fixes the following vulnerabilities :
- CVE-2011-3266: Wireshark IKE dissector vulnerability
- CVE-2011-3360: Wireshark Lua script execution vulnerability
- CVE-2011-3483: Wireshark buffer exception handling vulnerability
- CVE-2011-2597: Lucent/Ascend file parser susceptible to infinite loop
- CVE-2011-2698: ANSI MAP dissector susceptible to infinite loop
- CVE-2011-1957: Large/infinite loop in the DICOM dissector
- CVE-2011-1959: A corrupted snoop file could crash Wireshark
- CVE-2011-2174: Malformed compressed capture data could crash Wireshark
- CVE-2011-2175: A corrupted Visual Networks file could crash Wireshark
- CVE-2011-1958: dereferene a NULL pointer if we had a corrupted Diameter dictionary
SolutionUpdate the affected wireshark packages.