New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 7.4
SynopsisThe remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
DescriptionThis update of wireshark fixes the following vulnerabilities :
- CVE-2011-3266: Wireshark IKE dissector vulnerability
- CVE-2011-3360: Wireshark Lua script execution vulnerability
- CVE-2011-3483: Wireshark buffer exception handling vulnerability
- CVE-2011-2597: Lucent/Ascend file parser susceptible to infinite loop
- CVE-2011-2698: ANSI MAP dissector susceptible to infinite loop
- CVE-2011-1957: Large/infinite loop in the DICOM dissector
- CVE-2011-1959: A corrupted snoop file could crash Wireshark
- CVE-2011-2174: Malformed compressed capture data could crash Wireshark
- CVE-2011-2175: A corrupted Visual Networks file could crash Wireshark
- CVE-2011-1958: dereferene a NULL pointer if we had a corrupted Diameter dictionary
SolutionUpdate the affected wireshark packages.