New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 8.9
SynopsisThe remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
DescriptionIcedtea included in java-1_6_0-openjdk was updated to version 1.7.5/1.8.2/1.9.1 to fix several security issues :
- S6914943, CVE-2009-3555: TLS: MITM attacks via session renegotiation
- S6559775, CVE-2010-3568: OpenJDK Deserialization Race condition
- S6891766, CVE-2010-3554: OpenJDK corba reflection vulnerabilities
- S6925710, CVE-2010-3562: OpenJDK IndexColorModel double-free
- S6938813, CVE-2010-3557: OpenJDK Swing mutable static
- S6957564, CVE-2010-3548: OpenJDK DNS server IP address information leak
- S6958060, CVE-2010-3564: OpenJDK kerberos vulnerability
- S6963023, CVE-2010-3565: OpenJDK JPEG writeImage remote code execution
- S6963489, CVE-2010-3566: OpenJDK ICC Profile remote code execution
- S6966692, CVE-2010-3569: OpenJDK Serialization inconsistencies
- S6622002, CVE-2010-3553: UIDefault.ProxyLazyValue has unsafe reflection usage
- S6925672, CVE-2010-3561: Privileged ServerSocket.accept allows receiving connections from any host
- S6952017, CVE-2010-3549: HttpURLConnection chunked encoding issue (Http request splitting)
- S6952603, CVE-2010-3551: NetworkInterface reveals local network address to untrusted code
- S6961084, CVE-2010-3541: limit setting of some request headers in HttpURLConnection
- S6963285, CVE-2010-3567: Crash in ICU Opentype layout engine due to mismatch in character counts
- S6980004, CVE-2010-3573: limit HTTP request cookie headers in HttpURLConnection
- S6981426, CVE-2010-3574: limit use of TRACE method in HttpURLConnection
SolutionUpdate the affected java-1_6_0-openjdk packages.