New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 9
SynopsisThe remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
DescriptionIcedtea as included in java-1_6_0-openjdk was updated to fix several security issues :
- S6213702, CVE-2011-0872: (so) non-blocking sockets with TCP urgent disabled get still selected for read ops (win)
- S6618658, CVE-2011-0865: Vulnerability in deserialization
- S7012520, CVE-2011-0815: Heap overflow vulnerability in FileDialog.show()
- S7013519, CVE-2011-0822, CVE-2011-0862: Integer overflows in 2D code
- S7013969, CVE-2011-0867: NetworkInterface.toString can reveal bindings
- S7013971, CVE-2011-0869: Vulnerability in SAAJ
- S7016340, CVE-2011-0870: Vulnerability in SAAJ
- S7016495, CVE-2011-0868: Crash in Java 2D transforming an image with scale close to zero
- S7020198, CVE-2011-0871: ImageIcon creates Component with null acc
- S7020373, CVE-2011-0864: JSR rewriting can overflow memory address size
SolutionUpdate the affected icedtea-web packages.