openSUSE Security Update : icedtea-web (openSUSE-SU-2011:0706-1)
Critical Nessus Plugin ID 75527
SynopsisThe remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
DescriptionIcedtea as included in java-1_6_0-openjdk was updated to fix several security issues :
- S6213702, CVE-2011-0872: (so) non-blocking sockets with TCP urgent disabled get still selected for read ops (win)
- S6618658, CVE-2011-0865: Vulnerability in deserialization
- S7012520, CVE-2011-0815: Heap overflow vulnerability in FileDialog.show()
- S7013519, CVE-2011-0822, CVE-2011-0862: Integer overflows in 2D code
- S7013969, CVE-2011-0867: NetworkInterface.toString can reveal bindings
- S7013971, CVE-2011-0869: Vulnerability in SAAJ
- S7016340, CVE-2011-0870: Vulnerability in SAAJ
- S7016495, CVE-2011-0868: Crash in Java 2D transforming an image with scale close to zero
- S7020198, CVE-2011-0871: ImageIcon creates Component with null acc
- S7020373, CVE-2011-0864: JSR rewriting can overflow memory address size
SolutionUpdate the affected icedtea-web packages.