New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 3.6
SynopsisThe remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
Description- update to 1.10.5
+ bugs fixed :
- Wireshark stops showing new packets but dumpcap keeps writing them to the temp file.
- Wireshark 1.10.4 shuts down when promiscuous mode is unchecked.
- Homeplug dissector bug: STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION:
dissector accessed an invalid memory address.
- update to 1.10.4 [bnc#855980]
+ vulnerabilities fixed :
- The SIP dissector could go into an infinite loop.
- The BSSGP dissector could crash. wnpa-sec-2013-67 CVE-2013-7113
- The NTLMSSP v2 dissector could crash. Discovered by Garming Sam. wnpa-sec-2013-68 CVE-2013-7114
+ Further bug fixes and updated protocol support as listed in:
SolutionUpdate the affected wireshark packages.