openSUSE Security Update : quassel (openSUSE-SU-2014:0114-1)
Medium Nessus Plugin ID 75401
SynopsisThe remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
Description- Add back /etc/sysconfig/quasselcore (bnc#849850)
- Drop fix-CVE-2013-6404.diff: Merged upstream
- Update to 0.9.2
- Don't crash if /topic contains newlines.
- Fix SSL-related issues.
- Fix Phonon notifications not playing sound.
- Pingout if connection drops during SASL auth phase.
- Prevent messages from being sent to status buffers.
- Make sure manipulated/buggy clients cannot access backlog of other core users.
- Fix context menu issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected quassel packages.