New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 5.9
SynopsisThe remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
Descriptionchromium was updated to version 35.0.1916.114 to fix various security issues. Security fixes :
- CVE-2014-1743: Use-after-free in styles
- CVE-2014-1744: Integer overflow in audio
- CVE-2014-1745: Use-after-free in SVG
- CVE-2014-1746: Out-of-bounds read in media filters
- CVE-2014-1747: UXSS with local MHTML file
- CVE-2014-1748: UI spoofing with scrollbar
- CVE-2014-1749: Various fixes from internal audits, fuzzing and other initiatives
- CVE-2014-3152: Integer underflow in V8 fixed
- CVE-2014-1740: Use-after-free in WebSockets
- CVE-2014-1741: Integer overflow in DOM range
- CVE-2014-1742: Use-after-free in editing and 17 more for which no detailed information is given.
SolutionUpdate the affected chromium packages.