openSUSE Security Update : chromium (openSUSE-SU-2014:0783-1)
High Nessus Plugin ID 75387
SynopsisThe remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
Descriptionchromium was updated to version 35.0.1916.114 to fix various security issues. Security fixes :
- CVE-2014-1743: Use-after-free in styles
- CVE-2014-1744: Integer overflow in audio
- CVE-2014-1745: Use-after-free in SVG
- CVE-2014-1746: Out-of-bounds read in media filters
- CVE-2014-1747: UXSS with local MHTML file
- CVE-2014-1748: UI spoofing with scrollbar
- CVE-2014-1749: Various fixes from internal audits, fuzzing and other initiatives
- CVE-2014-3152: Integer underflow in V8 fixed
- CVE-2014-1740: Use-after-free in WebSockets
- CVE-2014-1741: Integer overflow in DOM range
- CVE-2014-1742: Use-after-free in editing and 17 more for which no detailed information is given.
SolutionUpdate the affected chromium packages.