New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 6.7
SynopsisThe remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
DescriptionThis update fixes the following security issues with SeaMonkey :
- update to SeaMonkey 2.23 (bnc#854370))
- requires NSPR 4.10.2 and NSS 18.104.22.168
- MFSA 2013-104/CVE-2013-5609/CVE-2013-5610 Miscellaneous memory safety hazards
- MFSA 2013-105/CVE-2013-5611 (bmo#771294) Application Installation doorhanger persists on navigation
- MFSA 2013-106/CVE-2013-5612 (bmo#871161) Character encoding cross-origin XSS attack
- MFSA 2013-107/CVE-2013-5614 (bmo#886262) Sandbox restrictions not applied to nested object elements
- MFSA 2013-108/CVE-2013-5616 (bmo#938341) Use-after-free in event listeners
- MFSA 2013-109/CVE-2013-5618 (bmo#926361) Use-after-free during Table Editing
- MFSA 2013-111/CVE-2013-6671 (bmo#930281) Segmentation violation when replacing ordered list elements
- MFSA 2013-112/CVE-2013-6672 (bmo#894736) Linux clipboard information disclosure though selection paste
- MFSA 2013-113/CVE-2013-6673 (bmo#970380) Trust settings for built-in roots ignored during EV certificate validation
- MFSA 2013-114/CVE-2013-5613 (bmo#930381, bmo#932449) Use-after-free in synthetic mouse movement
- MFSA 2013-115/CVE-2013-5615 (bmo#929261) GetElementIC typed array stubs can be generated outside observed typesets
- MFSA 2013-116/CVE-2013-6629/CVE-2013-6630 (bmo#891693) JPEG information leak
- MFSA 2013-117 (bmo#946351) Mis-issued ANSSI/DCSSI certificate (fixed via NSS 22.214.171.124)
- rebased patches :
SolutionUpdate the affected seamonkey packages.