openSUSE Security Update : chromium (openSUSE-SU-2014:0327-1)
High Nessus Plugin ID 75275
SynopsisThe remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
DescriptionChromium was updated to 33.0.1750.117 Stable channel update :
- Security Fixes :
- CVE-2013-6653: Use-after-free related to web contents
- CVE-2013-6654: Bad cast in SVG
- CVE-2013-6655: Use-after-free in layout
- CVE-2013-6656: Information leak in XSS auditor
- CVE-2013-6657: Information leak in XSS auditor
- CVE-2013-6658: Use-after-free in layout
- CVE-2013-6659: Issue with certificates validation in TLS handshake
- CVE-2013-6660: Information leak in drag and drop
- CVE-2013-6661: Various fixes from internal audits, fuzzing and other initiatives. Of these, seven are fixes for issues that could have allowed for sandbox escapes from compromised renderers.
- Other :
- Google Chrome Frame has been retired
SolutionUpdate the affected chromium packages.