openSUSE Security Update : chromium (openSUSE-SU-2013:1777-1)
Critical Nessus Plugin ID 75213
SynopsisThe remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
DescriptionChromium was updated to 31.0.1650.57: Stable channel update :
- Security Fixes :
- CVE-2013-6632: Multiple memory corruption issues.
- Update to Chromium 31.0.1650.48 (bnc#850430) Stable Channel update :
- Security fixes :
- CVE-2013-6621: Use after free related to speech input elements..
- CVE-2013-6622: Use after free related to media elements.
- CVE-2013-6623: Out of bounds read in SVG.
- CVE-2013-6624: Use after free related to “id” attribute strings.
- CVE-2013-6625: Use after free in DOM ranges.
- CVE-2013-6626: Address bar spoofing related to interstitial warnings.
- CVE-2013-6627: Out of bounds read in HTTP parsing.
- CVE-2013-6628: Issue with certificates not being checked during TLS renegotiation.
- CVE-2013-2931: Various fixes from internal audits, fuzzing and other initiatives.
- CVE-2013-6629: Read of uninitialized memory in libjpeg and libjpeg-turbo.
- CVE-2013-6630: Read of uninitialized memory in libjpeg-turbo.
- CVE-2013-6631: Use after free in libjingle.
- Added patch chromium-fix-chromedriver-build.diff to fix the chromedriver build
SolutionUpdate the affected chromium packages.