SynopsisThe remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
DescriptionMozilla NSS was updated to 3.15.2 (bnc#842979)
- Support for AES-GCM ciphersuites that use the SHA-256 PRF
- MD2, MD4, and MD5 signatures are no longer accepted for OCSP or CRLs
- Add PK11_CipherFinal macro
- sizeof() used incorrectly
- nssutil_ReadSecmodDB() leaks memory
- Allow SSL_HandshakeNegotiatedExtension to be called before the handshake is finished.
- Deprecate the SSL cipher policy code
- Avoid uninitialized data read in the event of a decryption failure. (CVE-2013-1739)
SolutionUpdate the affected mozilla-nss packages.