New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 6.6
SynopsisThe remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
DescriptionThis MozillaFirefox update to version 24.0 fixes several security and non-security issues :
- move greek to the translations-common package (bnc#840551)
- update to Firefox 24.0 (bnc#840485)
- MFSA 2013-76/CVE-2013-1718/CVE-2013-1719 Miscellaneous memory safety hazards
- MFSA 2013-77/CVE-2013-1720 (bmo#888820) Improper state in HTML5 Tree Builder with templates
- MFSA 2013-78/CVE-2013-1721 (bmo#890277) Integer overflow in ANGLE library
- MFSA 2013-79/CVE-2013-1722 (bmo#893308) Use-after-free in Animation Manager during stylesheet cloning
- MFSA 2013-80/CVE-2013-1723 (bmo#891292) NativeKey continues handling key messages after widget is destroyed
- MFSA 2013-81/CVE-2013-1724 (bmo#894137) Use-after-free with select element
- MFSA 2013-85/CVE-2013-1728 (bmo#883686) Uninitialized data in IonMonkey
- MFSA 2013-88/CVE-2013-1730 (bmo#851353) Compartment mismatch re-attaching XBL-backed nodes
- MFSA 2013-89/CVE-2013-1732 (bmo#883514) Buffer overflow with multi-column, lists, and floats
- MFSA 2013-90/CVE-2013-1735/CVE-2013-1736 (bmo#898871, bmo#906301) Memory corruption involving scrolling
- MFSA 2013-91/CVE-2013-1737 (bmo#907727) User-defined properties on DOM proxies get the wrong 'this' object
- MFSA 2013-92/CVE-2013-1738 (bmo#887334, bmo#882897) GC hazard with default compartments and frame chain restoration
- enable gstreamer explicitely via pref (gecko.js)
- require NSS 3.15.1
SolutionUpdate the affected MozillaFirefox packages.