New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 5.9
SynopsisThe remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
DescriptionThis xulrunner17 version update to 17.0.9esr fixes the following security issues (bnc#840485) :
- MFSA 2013-65/CVE-2013-1705 (bmo#882865) Buffer underflow when generating CRMF requests
- MFSA 2013-76/CVE-2013-1718 Miscellaneous memory safety hazards
- MFSA 2013-79/CVE-2013-1722 (bmo#893308) Use-after-free in Animation Manager during stylesheet cloning
- MFSA 2013-88/CVE-2013-1730 (bmo#851353) Compartment mismatch re-attaching XBL-backed nodes
- MFSA 2013-89/CVE-2013-1732 (bmo#883514) Buffer overflow with multi-column, lists, and floats
- MFSA 2013-90/CVE-2013-1735/CVE-2013-1736 (bmo#898871, bmo#906301) Memory corruption involving scrolling
- MFSA 2013-91/CVE-2013-1737 (bmo#907727) User-defined properties on DOM proxies get the wrong 'this' object
SolutionUpdate the affected xulrunner17 packages.