SynopsisThe remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
DescriptionThis wireshark update to 1.8.10 fixes several security and non security bugs. [bnc#839607]
+ vulnerabilities fixed :
- The NBAP dissector could crash. wnpa-sec-2013-55 CVE-2013-5718
- The ASSA R3 dissector could go into an infinite loop.
- The RTPS dissector could overflow a buffer.
- The MQ dissector could crash. wnpa-sec-2013-58 CVE-2013-5721
- The LDAP dissector could crash. wnpa-sec-2013-59 CVE-2013-5722
- The Netmon file parser could crash. wnpa-sec-2013-60
+ Further bug fixes and updated protocol support as listed in:
SolutionUpdate the affected wireshark packages.