SynopsisThe remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
Descriptionseamonkey was updated to 2.19 (bnc#825935) to fix bugs and security issues.
Security issues fixed :
- MFSA 2013-49/CVE-2013-1682/CVE-2013-1683 Miscellaneous memory safety hazards
- MFSA 2013-50/CVE-2013-1684/CVE-2013-1685/CVE-2013-1686 Memory corruption found using Address Sanitizer
- MFSA 2013-51/CVE-2013-1687 (bmo#863933, bmo#866823) Privileged content access and execution via XBL
- MFSA 2013-52/CVE-2013-1688 (bmo#873966) Arbitrary code execution within Profiler
- MFSA 2013-53/CVE-2013-1690 (bmo#857883) Execution of unmapped memory through onreadystatechange event
- MFSA 2013-54/CVE-2013-1692 (bmo#866915) Data in the body of XHR HEAD requests leads to CSRF attacks
- MFSA 2013-55/CVE-2013-1693 (bmo#711043) SVG filters can lead to information disclosure
- MFSA 2013-56/CVE-2013-1694 (bmo#848535) PreserveWrapper has inconsistent behavior
- MFSA 2013-57/CVE-2013-1695 (bmo#849791) Sandbox restrictions not applied to nested frame elements
- MFSA 2013-58/CVE-2013-1696 (bmo#761667) X-Frame-Options ignored when using server push with multi-part responses
- MFSA 2013-59/CVE-2013-1697 (bmo#858101) XrayWrappers can be bypassed to run user defined methods in a privileged context
- MFSA 2013-60/CVE-2013-1698 (bmo#876044) getUserMedia permission dialog incorrectly displays location
- MFSA 2013-61/CVE-2013-1699 (bmo#840882) Homograph domain spoofing in .com, .net and .name
SolutionUpdate the affected seamonkey packages.