New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 8.9
SynopsisThe remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
Descriptionseamonkey was updated to 2.19 (bnc#825935) to fix bugs and security issues.
Security issues fixed :
- MFSA 2013-49/CVE-2013-1682/CVE-2013-1683 Miscellaneous memory safety hazards
- MFSA 2013-50/CVE-2013-1684/CVE-2013-1685/CVE-2013-1686 Memory corruption found using Address Sanitizer
- MFSA 2013-51/CVE-2013-1687 (bmo#863933, bmo#866823) Privileged content access and execution via XBL
- MFSA 2013-52/CVE-2013-1688 (bmo#873966) Arbitrary code execution within Profiler
- MFSA 2013-53/CVE-2013-1690 (bmo#857883) Execution of unmapped memory through onreadystatechange event
- MFSA 2013-54/CVE-2013-1692 (bmo#866915) Data in the body of XHR HEAD requests leads to CSRF attacks
- MFSA 2013-55/CVE-2013-1693 (bmo#711043) SVG filters can lead to information disclosure
- MFSA 2013-56/CVE-2013-1694 (bmo#848535) PreserveWrapper has inconsistent behavior
- MFSA 2013-57/CVE-2013-1695 (bmo#849791) Sandbox restrictions not applied to nested frame elements
- MFSA 2013-58/CVE-2013-1696 (bmo#761667) X-Frame-Options ignored when using server push with multi-part responses
- MFSA 2013-59/CVE-2013-1697 (bmo#858101) XrayWrappers can be bypassed to run user defined methods in a privileged context
- MFSA 2013-60/CVE-2013-1698 (bmo#876044) getUserMedia permission dialog incorrectly displays location
- MFSA 2013-61/CVE-2013-1699 (bmo#840882) Homograph domain spoofing in .com, .net and .name
SolutionUpdate the affected seamonkey packages.