SynopsisThe remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
DescriptionMozilla xulrunner was update to 17.0.7esr (bnc#825935)
Security issues fixed :
- MFSA 2013-49/CVE-2013-1682 Miscellaneous memory safety hazards
- MFSA 2013-50/CVE-2013-1684/CVE-2013-1685/CVE-2013-1686 Memory corruption found using Address Sanitizer
- MFSA 2013-51/CVE-2013-1687 (bmo#863933, bmo#866823) Privileged content access and execution via XBL
- MFSA 2013-53/CVE-2013-1690 (bmo#857883) Execution of unmapped memory through onreadystatechange event
- MFSA 2013-54/CVE-2013-1692 (bmo#866915) Data in the body of XHR HEAD requests leads to CSRF attacks
- MFSA 2013-55/CVE-2013-1693 (bmo#711043) SVG filters can lead to information disclosure
- MFSA 2013-56/CVE-2013-1694 (bmo#848535) PreserveWrapper has inconsistent behavior
- MFSA 2013-59/CVE-2013-1697 (bmo#858101) XrayWrappers can be bypassed to run user defined methods in a privileged context
SolutionUpdate the affected xulrunner packages.