New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 3.6
SynopsisThe remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
DescriptionThis update of wireshark includes several security and bug fixes.
+ vulnerabilities fixed :
- The RELOAD dissector could go into an infinite loop.
wnpa-sec-2013-23 CVE-2013-2486 CVE-2013-2487
- The GTPv2 dissector could crash. wnpa-sec-2013-24
- The ASN.1 BER dissector could crash. wnpa-sec-2013-25
- The PPP CCP dissector could crash. wnpa-sec-2013-26
- The DCP ETSI dissector could crash. wnpa-sec-2013-27
- The MPEG DSM-CC dissector could crash. wnpa-sec-2013-28
- The Websocket dissector could crash. wnpa-sec-2013-29
- The MySQL dissector could go into an infinite loop.
- The ETCH dissector could go into a large loop.
+ Further bug fixes and updated protocol support as listed in:
SolutionUpdate the affected wireshark packages.