New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 5.9
SynopsisThe remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
DescriptionSeaMonkey was updated to the 2.17 release, fixing bugs and security issues :
- update to SeaMonkey 2.17 (bnc#813026)
- requires NSPR 4.9.5 and NSS 3.14.3
- mozilla-webrtc-ppc.patch included upstream
- MFSA 2013-30/CVE-2013-0788/CVE-2013-0789 Miscellaneous memory safety hazards
- MFSA 2013-31/CVE-2013-0800 (bmo#825721) Out-of-bounds write in Cairo library
- MFSA 2013-35/CVE-2013-0796 (bmo#827106) WebGL crash with Mesa graphics driver on Linux
- MFSA 2013-36/CVE-2013-0795 (bmo#825697) Bypass of SOW protections allows cloning of protected nodes
- MFSA 2013-37/CVE-2013-0794 (bmo#626775) Bypass of tab-modal dialog origin disclosure
- MFSA 2013-38/CVE-2013-0793 (bmo#803870) Cross-site scripting (XSS) using timed history navigations
- MFSA 2013-39/CVE-2013-0792 (bmo#722831) Memory corruption while rendering grayscale PNG images
- use GStreamer 1.0 starting with 12.3 (mozilla-gstreamer-1.patch)
- revert to use GStreamer 0.10 on 12.3 (bnc#814101) (remove mozilla-gstreamer-1.patch)
SolutionUpdate the affected seamonkey packages.