SynopsisThe remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
DescriptionSeaMonkey was updated to the 2.17 release, fixing bugs and security issues :
- update to SeaMonkey 2.17 (bnc#813026)
- requires NSPR 4.9.5 and NSS 3.14.3
- mozilla-webrtc-ppc.patch included upstream
- MFSA 2013-30/CVE-2013-0788/CVE-2013-0789 Miscellaneous memory safety hazards
- MFSA 2013-31/CVE-2013-0800 (bmo#825721) Out-of-bounds write in Cairo library
- MFSA 2013-35/CVE-2013-0796 (bmo#827106) WebGL crash with Mesa graphics driver on Linux
- MFSA 2013-36/CVE-2013-0795 (bmo#825697) Bypass of SOW protections allows cloning of protected nodes
- MFSA 2013-37/CVE-2013-0794 (bmo#626775) Bypass of tab-modal dialog origin disclosure
- MFSA 2013-38/CVE-2013-0793 (bmo#803870) Cross-site scripting (XSS) using timed history navigations
- MFSA 2013-39/CVE-2013-0792 (bmo#722831) Memory corruption while rendering grayscale PNG images
- use GStreamer 1.0 starting with 12.3 (mozilla-gstreamer-1.patch)
- revert to use GStreamer 0.10 on 12.3 (bnc#814101) (remove mozilla-gstreamer-1.patch)
SolutionUpdate the affected seamonkey packages.