New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 6
SynopsisThe remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
Descriptionjava-1_6_0-openjdk was updated to IcedTea 1.12.3 (bnc#804654) containing security and bugfixes :
- Security fixes
- S8006446: Restrict MBeanServer access (CVE-2013-1486)
- S8006777: Improve TLS handling of invalid messages Lucky 13 (CVE-2013-0169)
- S8007688: Blacklist known bad certificate (issued by DigiCert)
- S8007393: Possible race condition after JDK-6664509
- S8007611: logging behavior in applet changed
- Bug fixes
- PR1319: Support GIF lib v5.
SolutionUpdate the affected java-1_6_0-openjdk packages.