openSUSE Security Update : postgresql91 (openSUSE-SU-2013:0318-1)
Medium Nessus Plugin ID 74897
SynopsisThe remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
DescriptionPostgreSQL was updated to version 9.1.8 (bnc#802679) :
- Prevent execution of enum_recv from SQL (CVE-2013-0255).
- Fix multiple problems in detection of when a consistent database state has been reached during WAL replay
- Update minimum recovery point when truncating a relation file
- Fix recycling of WAL segments after changing recovery target timeline
- Fix missing cancellations in hot standby mode
- See the release notes for the rest of the changes:
- Remove postgresql91-full.spec.in and use postgresql91.spec as the master for generating postgresql91-libs.spec.
SolutionUpdate the affected postgresql91 packages.