New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 6.7
SynopsisThe remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
Description- update to Thunderbird 24.2.0 (bnc#854370)
- requires NSS 126.96.36.199 or higher
- MFSA 2013-104/CVE-2013-5609/CVE-2013-5610 Miscellaneous memory safety hazards
- MFSA 2013-108/CVE-2013-5616 (bmo#938341) Use-after-free in event listeners
- MFSA 2013-109/CVE-2013-5618 (bmo#926361) Use-after-free during Table Editing
- MFSA 2013-111/CVE-2013-6671 (bmo#930281) Segmentation violation when replacing ordered list elements
- MFSA 2013-113/CVE-2013-6673 (bmo#970380) Trust settings for built-in roots ignored during EV certificate validation
- MFSA 2013-114/CVE-2013-5613 (bmo#930381, bmo#932449) Use-after-free in synthetic mouse movement
- MFSA 2013-115/CVE-2013-5615 (bmo#929261) GetElementIC typed array stubs can be generated outside observed typesets
- MFSA 2013-116/CVE-2013-6629/CVE-2013-6630 (bmo#891693) JPEG information leak
- MFSA 2013-117 (bmo#946351) Mis-issued ANSSI/DCSSI certificate (fixed via NSS 188.8.131.52)
- update to Thunderbird 24.1.1
- requires NSPR 4.10.2 and NSS 3.15.3 for security reasons
- fix binary compatibility issues for patch level updates (bmo#927073)
SolutionUpdate the affected MozillaThunderbird packages.