openSUSE Security Update : opera (openSUSE-SU-2012:1702-1)
Medium Nessus Plugin ID 74855
SynopsisThe remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
Description- Update to 12.12
- Fixes and Stability Enhancements
- New option 'Delete settings and data for all extensions' option (off by default) in the Delete Private Data dialog
- Corrected an issue where using the 'Delete Private Data' dialog could delete extension and settings data
- Redesigned the 'Delete Private Data' dialog to be more usable with small screens
- Fixed an issue where quitting Opera while in fullscreen mode could cripple the interface on the next start-up
- Fixed an issue where malformed GIF images could allow execution of arbitrary code
- Fixed an issue where repeated attempts to access a target site could trigger address field spoofing
- Fixed an issue where private data could be disclosed to other computer users, or be modified by them
- full changelog available at:
SolutionUpdate the affected opera packages.