openSUSE Security Update : chromium (openSUSE-SU-2012:1682-1)
Critical Nessus Plugin ID 74848
SynopsisThe remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
Description- Update to 25.0.1362
- Security fixes (bnc#794075) :
- CVE-2012-5139: Use-after-free with visibility events
- CVE-2012-5140: Use-after-free in URL loader
- CVE-2012-5141: Limit Chromoting client plug-in instantiation.
- CVE-2012-5142: Crash in history navigation.
- CVE-2012-5143: Integer overflow in PPAPI image buffers
- CVE-2012-5144: Stack corruption in AAC decoding
- Fixed garbled header and footer text in print preview.
- Fixed extension action badges with long text. [Issue:
- Disable find if constrained window is shown. [Issue:
- Enable fullscreen for apps windows. [Issue: 161246]
- Fixed broken profile with system-wide installation and UserDataDir & DiskCacheDir policy. [Issue: 161336]
- Fixed stability crashes like 158747, 159437, 149139, 160914, 160401, 161858, 158747, 156878
- Fixed graphical corruption in Dust. [Issue: 155258]
- Fixed scrolling issue. [Issue: 163553]
SolutionUpdate the affected chromium packages.