openSUSE Security Update : calligra (openSUSE-SU-2012:1061-1)
High Nessus Plugin ID 74724
SynopsisThe remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
DescriptionFix buffer overflow in MS Word ODF filter among other non-security related bugs.
Also a version update to 2.4.3 happened :
- Words :
- Always show vertical scroll bar to avoid race condition (kde#301076)
- Do not save with an attribue that makes LibreOffice and OpenOffice crash (kde#298689 )
- Kexi :
- Fixed import from csv when “Start at Line”
value changed (kde#302209)
- Set limit to 255 characters for Text type (VARCHAR) (kde#301277 and 301136)
+ - Remove limits for Text data type, leave as option (kde#301277)
- Fixed data saving when focus policy for one of widgets is NoFocus (kde#301109)
- Krita :
- Read and set the resolution for psd images
- Charts :
- Fix load/save styles of all shapes (title,subtitle,axistitles,footer,etc.)
- Lines in the chart should be displayed (kde#271771)
- Combined Bar and Line Charts only show bars (Trendlines not supported) (kde#288537)
- Load/save chart type for each dataset (kde#271771 and 288537)
SolutionUpdate the affected calligra packages.