New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 3.6
SynopsisThe remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
Descriptionopenssl was prone to several security issues :
- DTLS Plaintext Recovery Attack (CVE-2011-4108)
- Uninitialized SSL 3.0 Padding (CVE-2011-4576)
- Malformed RFC 3779 Data Can Cause Assertion Failures (CVE-2011-4577)
- SGC Restart DoS Attack (CVE-2011-4619)
- Invalid GOST parameters DoS Attack (CVE-2012-0027)
SolutionUpdate the affected openssl packages.