New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 5.9
SynopsisThe remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
Description- update to 1.2.1 (bnc#773458)
- Security Updates
- CVE-2012-3422, RH840592: Potential read from an uninitialized memory location
- CVE-2012-3423, RH841345: Incorrect handling of not 0-terminated strings
- PR898: signed applications with big jnlp-file doesn't start (webstart affect like 'frozen')
- PR811: javaws is not handling urls with spaces (and other characters needing encoding) correctly
- 816592: icedtea-web not loading GeoGebra java applets in Firefox or Chrome
- PR863: Error passing strings to applet methods in Chromium
- PR895: IcedTea-Web searches for missing classes on each loadClass or findClass
- PR518: NPString.utf8characters not guaranteed to be nul-terminated
- RH838417: Disambiguate signed applet security prompt from certificate warning
- RH838559: Disambiguate signed applet security prompt from certificate warning
SolutionUpdate the affected icedtea-web packages.