New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 9.8
SynopsisThe remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
DescriptionThis version upgrade of java-1_6_0-openjdk fixes multiple security flaws :
- S7079902, CVE-2012-1711: Refine CORBA data models
- S7143606, CVE-2012-1717: File.createTempFile should be improved for temporary files created by the platform.
- S7143614, CVE-2012-1716: SynthLookAndFeel stability improvement
- S7143617, CVE-2012-1713: Improve fontmanager layout lookup operations
- S7143851, CVE-2012-1719: Improve IIOP stub and tie generation in RMIC
- S7143872, CVE-2012-1718: Improve certificate extension processing
- S7152811, CVE-2012-1723: Issues in client compiler
- S7157609, CVE-2012-1724: Issues with loop
- S7160757, CVE-2012-1725: Problem with hotspot runtime_classfile
SolutionUpdate the affected java-1_6_0-openjdk packages.