openSUSE Security Update : lightdm (openSUSE-SU-2012:0354-1)
Medium Nessus Plugin ID 74566
SynopsisThe remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
Description- update to version 1.0.9
- stop file descriptors leaking into the session processes (bnc#745339, lp#927060, CVE-2012-1111)
- fix compilation against gthread
- change session directory once user permissions are set so it works on NFS filesystems that don't allow root to access files
- fix object cleanup on exit
- fix lightdm --debug not working on newer GLib
- drop privileges when reading ~/.dmrc (CVE-2011-3153)
- fix crash calling lightdm_get_layout
- drop lightdm-CVE-2011-3153.patch which has been included upstream
SolutionUpdate the affected lightdm packages.