openSUSE Security Update : lighttpd (openSUSE-2012-110)
Medium Nessus Plugin ID 74546
SynopsisThe remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
Description- added lighttpd-1.4.30_head_fixes.patch: cherry picked 4 fixes from HEAD :
- [ssl] include more headers explicitly
- list all network handlers in lighttpd -V (fixes lighttpd#2376)
- Move fdevent subsystem includes to implementation files to reduce conflicts (fixes lighttpd#2373)
- [ssl] fix segfault in counting renegotiations for openssl versions without TLSEXT/SNI
- update to 1.4.30: (bnc#733607)
- Always use our ‘own’ md5 implementation, fixes linking issues on MacOS (fixes #2331)
- Limit amount of bytes we send in one go; fixes stalling in one connection and timeouts on slow systems.
- [ssl] fix build errors when Elliptic-Curve Diffie-Hellman is disabled
- Add static-file.disable-pathinfo option to prevent handling of urls like …/secret.php/image.jpg as static file
- Don’t overwrite 401 (auth required) with 501 (unknown method) (fixes #2341)
- Fix mod_status bug: always showed “0/0” in the “Read” column for uploads (fixes #2351)
- [mod_auth] Fix signedness error in http_auth (fixes #2370, CVE-2011-4362)
- [ssl] count renegotiations to prevent client renegotiations
- [ssl] add option to honor server cipher order (fixes #2364, BEAST attack)
- [core] accept dots in ipv6 addresses in host header (fixes #2359)
- [ssl] fix ssl connection aborts if files are larger than the MAX_WRITE_LIMIT (256kb)
- [libev/cgi] fix waitpid ECHILD errors in cgi with libev (fixes #2324)
- add automake as buildrequire to avoid implicit dependency
SolutionUpdate the affected lighttpd packages.