New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 5.9
SynopsisThe remote FreeBSD host is missing a security-related update.
DescriptionGoogle Chrome Releases reports :
23 security fixes in this release, including :
-  High CVE-2014-1743: Use-after-free in styles. Credit to cloudfuzzer.
-  High CVE-2014-1744: Integer overflow in audio. Credit to Aaron Staple.
-  High CVE-2014-1745: Use-after-free in SVG. Credit to Atte Kettunen of OUSPG.
-  Medium CVE-2014-1746: Out-of-bounds read in media filters.
Credit to Holger Fuhrmannek.
-  Medium CVE-2014-1747: UXSS with local MHTML file. Credit to packagesu.
-  Medium CVE-2014-1748: UI spoofing with scrollbar. Credit to Jordan Milne.
-  CVE-2014-1749: Various fixes from internal audits, fuzzing and other initiatives.
-  CVE-2014-3152: Integer underflow in V8 fixed in version 188.8.131.52.
SolutionUpdate the affected package.